Picnic in the midst of lush rainforest.
An amazing small waterfall located at Quarry Rd, Brisbane Water National Park Gosford. Less then 30 mins drive from Gosford town centre. Somersby Falls is a great pinic spot for families or friends gathering. The National Park open 8am to 8pm during daylight savings and is open 8am to 5pm at other times.
Enjoy your meal amidst lush rainforest that feels a million miles away but in reality is so close to home. Somersby Falls walking track is near the pinic ground. The track is a 500m return walk through rainforest that takes in views of the top and bottom waterfalls.
Free Room Upgrade
Frequent travelers can now be eligible for complementary room upgrades.More Special Offers
- Distillery Botanica in Central Coast
- Budget Central Coast Accommodation
- Luxury Honeymoon Suite - your perfect Gosford Accommodation
- Central Coast Country Music Venues
- Central Coast Accommodation for the perfect family getaway
- Central Coast Markets
- Book the Perfect Gosford Motel in Central Coast!
- Looking for hotel near Gosford?
- Gosford Classic Car Museum
- Somersby Falls Picnic Grounds
- Japanese Gardens at Gosford Regional Gallery
- Little Creek Cheese Factory
- Free Room Upgrade for Frequent Central Coast Travellers
- Pelican Feeding at The Entrance
- Australian Reptile Park