Pelican feeding - Central Coast's most popular tourist attraction.
The feeding show initiated by staff at Clifford’s fish and chip shop over 20 years ago. Now, the Entrance Town Centre Management in conjunction with the many sponsors carry the feeding tradition forward with the help from a wonderful team of volunteers.
When you visit Central Coast be sure to get down to the Pelican Plaza on the foreshore for an experience you will treasure.
Free Room Upgrade
Frequent travelers can now be eligible for complementary room upgrades.More Special Offers
- Distillery Botanica in Central Coast
- Budget Central Coast Accommodation
- Luxury Honeymoon Suite - your perfect Gosford Accommodation
- Central Coast Country Music Venues
- Central Coast Accommodation for the perfect family getaway
- Central Coast Markets
- Book the Perfect Gosford Motel in Central Coast!
- Looking for hotel near Gosford?
- Gosford Classic Car Museum
- Somersby Falls Picnic Grounds
- Japanese Gardens at Gosford Regional Gallery
- Little Creek Cheese Factory
- Free Room Upgrade for Frequent Central Coast Travellers
- Pelican Feeding at The Entrance
- Australian Reptile Park