A symbol of cultural exchange and friendship.
Situated within Gosford Regional Gallery on the shores of Caroline Bay in East Gosford. The Japanese Gardens (Edogawa Commemorative Garden) was a gift to the people of Gosford as a symbol of cultural exchange and friendship, by the Sister City, Edogawa.
The picturesque garden feature a lake, waterfall, short walk and a boardwalk leading through the bush and over mangrove habitats.
Free Room Upgrade
Frequent travelers can now be eligible for complementary room upgrades.More Special Offers
- Distillery Botanica in Central Coast
- Budget Central Coast Accommodation
- Luxury Honeymoon Suite - your perfect Gosford Accommodation
- Central Coast Country Music Venues
- Central Coast Accommodation for the perfect family getaway
- Central Coast Markets
- Book the Perfect Gosford Motel in Central Coast!
- Looking for hotel near Gosford?
- Gosford Classic Car Museum
- Somersby Falls Picnic Grounds
- Japanese Gardens at Gosford Regional Gallery
- Little Creek Cheese Factory
- Free Room Upgrade for Frequent Central Coast Travellers
- Pelican Feeding at The Entrance
- Australian Reptile Park