Get up close to many Australian animals.
Central Coast offer many activities to both international and domestic travelers. The Australian Reptile Park is located at Somersby on the Central Coast about 50 kilometres North of Sydney and about 15 mins drive from Gosford city centre.
Over 30 birds species in the aviary area. Meet Hugo the giant Galapagos tortoise. Children will love the hands-on zoo and feed the Aussie favourites including koalas, kangaroos and emus.
Discover the TOP FIVE most deadliest animals at the park! For more information visit their website reptilepark.com.au
Free Room Upgrade
Frequent travelers can now be eligible for complementary room upgrades.More Special Offers
- Central Coast Markets
- Book the Perfect Gosford Motel in Central Coast!
- Looking for hotel near Gosford?
- Gosford Classic Car Museum
- Somersby Falls Picnic Grounds
- Japanese Gardens at Gosford Regional Gallery
- Little Creek Cheese Factory
- Free Room Upgrade for Frequent Central Coast Travellers
- Pelican Feeding at The Entrance
- Australian Reptile Park